ewo Stuttgart – a Trademark of Quality and Tradition
Innovative thinking, top quality and a wide range of products, the ability to respond quickly to customers’ needs as well as continual further developments have made ewo to the company that it is today.
A trademark of quality for compressed air equipment and gas welding cutting equipment around the world.
The continual development and improvement of new products, adapted to our customers’ needs, especially in the field of compressed air preparation, document our competence in offering systematic solutions to individual application problems. Our compressed air units of proven quality, reliability, operational safety and precision are highly valued in both filling stations and workshops. Today ewo has approximately 80 employees and annual sales of €13 million, 20% of which is export.
Our range of products at a glance
Four large product groups or product areas that interlock with each other in several areas of application. There are also synergy effects in the development and production that we use for the interest of our customers. Make your best experiences together with us!
Compressed air processing
- Compressed air maintenance units and individual elements in a classical or modular construction from G 1/8 – G 2.
- High performance filter V-M-A
- Special devices to 60 bar
- Compressed air accessories
- Coupling and distributor
- Screw connections and hoses
- Shut-off and control valves
- Safety valves
Workshop air service
- Tyre inflator measuring device
- Air guns and washing guns
- Paint spray guns and spray guns
Gas welding and cutting equipment
- Welding and soldering sets
- Pressure regulator for bottled gasses
- Cutting torch
EWO since 1914